Photo Credit: Stefan Bauer
A new word is like a fresh seed sown on the ground of the discussion.
- Ludwig Wittgenstein
- Rethinking Schools Magazine
- Education for Liberation Network (Social Justice Curriculum Database & Resources)
- Caucus of Rank & File Educators (CORE)
- Grassroots Education Movement (GEM) - Chicago
- Chicago Freedom School - Chicago
- Parents United for Responsible Education (PURE) - Chicago
- Project Nia - Chicago
Social Justice Education Networks
who we are
SEEDS Stands for Science Educators for Equity, Diversity, and Social justice.
Email questions about SEEDS to: email@example.com
what we do
SEEDS is an organization dedicated to social justice within/through science and science education.